PEO 1: Graduates of the program will have successful technical and professional careers, play supportive and leadership roles with correct attitude and appropriate skills to be team players even in a multidisciplinary environment.
PEO 2: Graduates of the program will have the ability to effectively understand, use and develop modern data storage, interpret, analyze and simulate technologies and possess the capability to acquire other engineering concepts and tools.
PEO 3: Graduates of the program will be able to communicate effectively, recognize and incorporate societal needs and address constraints in their professional endeavors, and also practice their profession with high regard to legal and ethical responsibilities.
PEO 4: Graduates of the program will engage in life-long learning to remain abreast in their profession and be an epicenter of creative solutions to increase their employability.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, restructurability .
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to identify formulae and solves engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- An ability to communicate effectively. The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the skills, techniques and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- An ability to advance professionally through organized training or self-learning in areas related to Information Technology throughout their career.